I created "plugin_loader.cmake" file with the following content,

add_external_plugin(/Users/xxx/.gvm/pkgsets/go1.5/heka-input/src/github.com/<company>/heka-input
 :local)

source build.sh gave the following error.

  CMake Error at cmake/plugin_loader.cmake:1 (add_external_plugin):

  add_external_plugin Function invoked with incorrect arguments for function

  named: add_external_plugin

Please help, thanks!

Emily