Yeah, exactly right, I just need a unique identifier to the stream.

Right now, I’m using the Logger in a way similar to this:

record := LogAgentRecord{
}

However, what get’s encoded when that Struct is marshaled to json is:

"path":”LogstreamerInput"

However, I don’t have a differentiator specified nor do I have more than
one LogStreamerInput configured while testing. Let me try both of these and
I’ll update the thread.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Eli

—