I'm using heka in kubernetes and I'd like to use a configmap in different
projects so they can create some local heka configurations.

A configmap is mounted in a directory, just like a regular mount. And I have a
docker base image with some files and when running in kubernetes in a specific
project, I want to mount project-specific heka files with a configmap. But this
needs to be on a different directory (if not, the files in the base docker image
will not be visible). So, basically, there is no easy way to solve this.

There is a "postStart" hook in kubernetes that I can use to copy the config file
mounted somewhere else, to the heka config dir. But the problem with this is
that it is not guaranteed (docker does not support it) that it will be run
before starting heka. So, I can't really even do this hack.

Can you please consider adding some other dir to read config files or read
recursively in a directory? (so, I can do something like: hekad -c /etc/heka/
and I have /etc/heka/<config_dir_1> and /etc/heka/config_dir_2)

Thanks a lot!
Rodrigo