Thank you for your reply, I will try your suggestion, before that, help me
decipher the find command you've written.

Find files in the current directory with the name matching *.h/*.c/*.m? and
then ???????  Finally pipe the output to ctags.exe.

One more crucial question, is there any document available for: how one
should run the ctags.exe (windows) to get a desired output?

-FFB