[Help-glpk] Problem Has no Primal Feasible Solution

I think that this problem has solution because i have solved it mentally
with only 10 acitivities, but also with 10 activities GLPSOL says that the
problem has no primal feasible solution.

By testing I realized that the causes of the error is precisely this
constraint

with this constraint I would say that each activities begins immediately
after the end of the previous activity

how can i change this constraint?

thank you very much