Hello everyone,

my name is Mattia and I am using glpsol in the development of my master
thesis in computer science.

I am writing to you all for something I could not find anywhere so far.
When I use glpsol to solve my model (written in MathProg, with separate
data input file), all the variables are configured properly as I expect (I
am referring to a "dummy" input I use to verify the correctness of my
model). Nevertheless, the value of the objective function is shifted and I
get the following message:

Model has been successfully generated
*glp_mpl_build_prob: row obje; constant term 84384 ignored*
GLPK Integer Optimizer, v4.52
...etc...

Searching the web, I found somebody had a similar issue but it was not
related to the objective function and also involved CPLEX (context very
different from mine). Does anybody of you know what is happening? When I
try to solve the model (same model, same input) with COIN-OR Cbc, through
AMPL, it gives me the non-shifted value. Also, it does not tell me anything
about constant terms in the function. Also, I checked again and again my
objective function: all the terms are functions of some variable, so
nothing is really constant in the calculation.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Goodbye.

--
Mattia Buccarella