Hi everybody,
I would like to ask a rather simple question, at least for the Gurus of GLPK
.
I have a very large and difficult optimization problem to solve. GLPK works
for days and still it does not find any solution. On the other hand, I have
manage to get a good solution (which I do not know if it is optimal or just
near optimal, instead) using Computational Intelligence heuristics. The
question is : is it possible to "feed" GLPK with this solution and force
GLPK to use this solution as a starting point for further searching
process? If I can do so, I hope that GLPK would be helped to find at least
a better solution compared with that found using heuristics, even if it is
not optimal.
Please, note that I use Mathprog language and the terminal to run GLPK
(command prompt). Nevertheless, being beginner with the capabilities of GLPK,
I would appreciate a detailed answer with analytical description of steps I
have to follow in order to achieve the above mentioned goal.
Thanks for your time and for any possible answer.