Hi all,

I'm trying to model a problem but it turned out to be non linear.

A simplified version of the model is written below. Basically it averages
the weighted value of all enabled points, provided there are exactly M
enabled points.

*max sum(i) { enabled[i] * value[i] * weight[i] } / sum(i) { enabled[i] *
weight[i] }*

*s.t. sum (i) enabled[i] = M*

- *value* is a vector of decimal numbers in [0, 1] (precomputed)
- *weight* is a vector of decimal numbers in [0, 1] (precomputed)
- *enabled* is a vector of either 0 or 1 (decision variable)

The model is very simple so I'm guessing there probably is a way to
linearize it or some workaround I'm not aware of.

Thanks,
Matt