Hi there,

I am wondering how I can use an if statement to turn a constraint on or off.

For example in my problem I have the following constraint:

subject to linctr14 {i in PeriodsCount: i == 1}: StorageEnergy[i] =
(StorageStateCharge * StorageEnergyRating + ((StorageEfficiencyCharge *
(StoragePowerCharge[i])) - ((StoragePowerDischarge[i]) /
StorageEfficiencyDischarge)));

Now, I only want to consider storage in my problem if an object storage
actually exists.

For that, I would have a StorageStatusFlag which if equal to "1" then I would
consider the constraint in my problem.

For example:

If (StorageStatusFlag == 1) then

    subject to linctr14 {i in PeriodsCount: i == 1}: StorageEnergy[i] =
(StorageStateCharge * StorageEnergyRating + ((StorageEfficiencyCharge *
(StoragePowerCharge[i])) - ((StoragePowerDischarge[i]) /
StorageEfficiencyDischarge)));

end if

This is what I used to do in "mosel" language from FICO Xpress (I don't have a
license anymore so I am discovering GLPK ). How can I do this in GLPK language?
What's the workaround that we can use for this?

Many thanks in advance for your help. It's really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Manuel.