Hi glpk wizards,I wonder if there a kind of function or workaround
that returns the directory path of where the ‘.mod’ file is??Basically in the
folder where the ‘.mod’ file is, I have created another folder called “data”
where I have all my input and output CSV data files. I can insert this
directory path as a string in the GLPK reading CSV file statement. But of
course if I change the directory of the project then, I have to go to the
‘.mod’ file and rewrite the directory path which is very inconvenient. So, is
there a function/workaround that can return the directory path of the ‘mod’
file?Many thanks for your help.Kind regards,Manuel.