Hi all,

First, I would like to thank you for the constant support as you have always
addressed my questions very promptly.

Second, I would like to ask you a question as I am really stuck on this one.

I have defined the following in the code:
set LoadsCount;

set PeriodsCount;

param LoadPowerProfile{i in LoadsCount, j in PeriodsCount};

For the sake of discussion let's assume that "LoadsCount" is 1..100 and
"PeriodsCount" is 1..8760 (i.e. hourly values through the year).

I now want to fill in my array "LoadPowerProfile" with values. For that I have
the following table in CSV (of course this is a stylized table just for you to
understand what I am up to).

Load

1

2

(…)

8760

Load1

11.98

62.51

99.69

Load2

86.39

59.50

25.89

(...)

Load100

67.98

98.71

31.19

How do I read the yellow shaded area into my "LoadPowerProfile" array? I would
be thankful if you could give me an example of the statement i should use to
read this into "LoadPowerProfile" array.

Many thanks in advance for all your support.

Kind regards,

Manuel.