Hello everyone,

I am looping with a .bat file to run N simulations with glpsol.
At the end of each simulation, I would like to use the value of a variable
which is calculated, as an input for the next simulation.
What I have written in my .mod file doesn't work because it does not overwrite
my storage.dat file after each simulation...

in the .mod file :
TIME = 0..T-1;
param initial_storage;
var storage {t in TIME};
/* I want to output the final storage value as initial storage for next
simulation*/
printf ‘data; param initial_storage := ‘ & storage[T-1].val & ‘ ;’ >>
‘storage.dat’
printf ‘end ;’ >> ‘storage.dat’

the .bat file :
for /l %%k in (1,N,1) do (
echo solving DAY %%k...
"%GUSEKPATH%\glpsol.exe" --cuts -m "model.mod" -d "storage.dat" -d
"data_%%k.dat"
)

Is there a way of achieving this ?
Thank you very much,