>> When I try guix pull, it fails everytime on

> Yep, this happens sometimes with *-module-import-compiled derivations.
> Have you tried with the --fallback flag like it says in the error
> message? That usually fixes it.

Ups, guix pull doesn't have a --fallback flag.

You should be able to work around this by checking out the latest git
repo, building guix (autoreconf -vfi && ./configure --sysconfdir=/etc
--localstatedir=/var && make) and then ./pre-inst-env guix environment
guix --fallback should build the required module-import-compiled
derivation. guix pull should work after that.

Let me know if this works :)