Hi Folks,

I have an existing Guix System running on my laptop and would like to install Guix System onto a brand new larger hard drive, connected by a USB-to-SATA cable.

Could it be possible to run the graphical installer from within my existing Guix System to partition and install onto the new drive rather than messing around with a bootable USB and rebooting?

I realise there's lower-level tools like "guix system init" you could use if you were happy to partition and format the new drive manually, but it would be such a great user experience to leverage the existing graphical installer from withing Guix System.

Regards,
Ben