On Wed, Feb 21 2024, Felix Lechner via wrote:
> Does anyone have an 'mbsync' home service, please? Thanks!

I just run mbsync as an mcron service. I have a custom script, because I
do some weird stuff to update my mu index afterwards, but it shouldn't
be hard to figure out how to call mbsync directly.

In my home services I have this:

   (simple-service 'mail-update-script
                   home-mcron-service-type
                   ;; Update email every five minutes.
                   (list #~(job '(next-minute '(0 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 50
55))
                                "/home/carlo/.local/bin/fetch-mail")))

Obviously this doesn't handle configuring mbsync, which I do outside of
my home configuration.

Carlo