Hello,

I created a new service-type which (among other things) extends
mcron-service-type to register few jobs.  It seems to work, with one exception.
When I deploy the configuration, the mcron jobs are not registered.  They are
not being executed and they are not visible in the output of `herd schedule
mcron'.

They do show up when I either reboot or manually execute `herd restart mcron'.

Is there a way to make this happen automatically?  Having to remember "right,
the jobs were changed, I need to log onto the server and restart mcron" is bit
annoying and I am sure I will forget sooner or later.

Thank you and have a nice weekend,
Tomas Volf

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.