Most honorable recipients,

I extend my salutations to ye. Consummated the abtual greetings, I will address
the tonic themes of this epistle. Firstly, how do I proceed to make the network
entry and exit rules, configured in IPtables, persist after the computer is
shut down, or how do I proceed to make the same rules come into effect at
system initialization?

Secondly, I ask ye to provide instructions on how to substitute GDM with
LightDM as the display manager.

Lastly, despite having installed Whiskermenu, I have encountered an issue where
it is not visible as an available applet to be added to the panel, at least not
in the designated area where panel items are selected to addition. Therefore, I
ask ye to provide guidance on how to substitute the default XFCE menu with
Whiskermenu.

Cordially,
Me.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.