On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 04:01:21PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> It is currently in version 0.4, while 0.5 is being prepared. Beside
> improving the source,
> there is also the task of setting up a hurd machine as an autobuilder.
> This is done in
> parallel, and the only reason it is not currently running is that I
> don't trust the
> Hurd ext2fs server (it produces blocks of zero data in my files= :( ).

Will turtle work with a cross-compiler?  I've almost finished setting up
my automated cross-builds for libc and the Hurd (OSKit still doesn't love
me), and I was thinking that it would be lovely to add a couple of other
things like Gcc snapshots.  I'm produce them in .tar.gz files now, but if
this thing can deal with making the .deb's for me that would be lovely.

--
There is no sin except stupidity.
 - Oscar Wilde