Who is in charge of documentation, please?

When I have the complete 'package' and start adding comments and write down things, I
need someone who can tell me:

1.      If my understanding is right, and what is wrong with it.

2.      If there is some existing documentation on the subject

3.      What I should look at next

What I want (to (partially?) create) is an introduction to GnuMach/Hurd for otherwise
knowledgeable programmers, a sort of
documentation that will describe everything needed for someone who wants to migrate
from Linux/Windows kernel hacking to
Hurdhacking. I will have to decide myself in the beginning what knowledge to gain, and
thus what to write, but when I feel that I
know enough, I can start on the TODO list.

I have had a first reading of Mach (intro + a document called server_writer.ps), so I
am ready to start getting an overview of the
source.

Jeff Bailey was mentioned - is he the 'Doc'-man?

Thanx for help, hope I can be of some use now.

Atle

PS Please note that downloads cost a _fortune_Giga$_ from here, and that I pay
multi_mega$ for browsning, etc.
ENDPS