Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

At Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:45:27 -0700 (PDT),
Yaakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a way to set a translator to "time-out" or unload itself when

Yes. In fact, the code is already there. The problem is, it doesn't work, for several reasons.

Well, if you look at
hurd/libports/manage-multithread.c::ports_manage_port_operations_multithread()
at the end of it, both timeouts are overridden and set to 0.  But this
is just to avoid hitting the bugs and problems.

I disabled the line and rebuilt. I can confirm that the system is broken afterwards :->

Patrick
--
Engineers motto:  |        Patrick Strasser
[ ] cheap         |    www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/