Michael Banck schrieb:

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 09:38:29PM +0200, Stevan Tiefert wrote:

OEM on Sale schrieb:

[...]

I think the mail-admin should kill this spammer!!!

You have to realize that while probably almost nobody saw the original SPAM due to anti-SPAM measures, you just spammed several hundred people with an unnecessary comment (and full quote!) on SPAM.

Responding to SPAM (and even group-replying) does not help at all and
just annoys those with intact anti-SPAM measures.  We all know the SPAM
filter for GNU mailing lists are far from perfect, but we all cope with
it by having our own measures, however they look, and you should do so
as well if you want to be part of the community.

As for meta-discussions about SPAM on GNU lists, please consult the web
archives of bug-hurd and help-hurd for prior discussions on this topic
and only comment on this if you have something genuinely new to add.

Thanks,

Michael

Thanks Michael,

I had a question and nobody is answering. I've sent a comment and you are standig here like the pope and saying how bad I am??? Thanks Michael, thanks!

With regards
Stevan