> Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 08:44:17 +0200
> From: to...@tuxteam.de
>
> There will be differences in the renderers. Neither info nor man
> can do pics, HTML and PDF can.

The Emacs Info reader does display the pictures when they are
available (and assuming Emacs was built with support for the
corresponding image format).

> Pics aren't for all people.

Some Info manuals use pictures to describe complex workflows or data
structures.  That's why Texinfo supports images to begin with.

> > > The future is already here: just use Texinfo manuals for everything.
>
> This is exactly the kind of attitude which hinders progress here.
>
> I assume Eli meant that tongue-in-cheek, he does have that kind
> of dry humour I actually like. But here, I find that unhelpful.

I'm known to be unhelpful in some quarters, yes.