On 3/8/08, BusterDog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I cannot figure out how to commit in the web editor. I tried the
>  revisions link, but got an error. Is the revisions link the right
>  thing to do?

Yes it is.  It looks like you imported an app that had an existing git
repo, then made a whole bunch of changes on it over the past few
months.  Now the revisions page is trying to show you the diff, and
it's WAY too much info and is timing out. :)

A quick workaround for this would be to commit your changes from the
console, like this:

`git commit -a -m "bug lump o' changes in web editor" 2>&1`

After that, you'll be able to view the revisions page normally.
(Though clicking on that revision will probably also timeout, since
the diff is so huge.)

Adam