Was trying to git-clone my app and for some reason it's
trying to access a plugin class before that plugin has been
downloaded (or expanded?) -- after the abort, I'm left with
several empty plugin folders and most of them filled.

I have a few plugins that are not available on Heroku in my
app. (BTW, I keep wanting to type Heroky, so if that
happens, I'm not trying to make fun of the name.)

What's a good way for me to troubleshoot the clone task? Thanks!

Here's the output from my clone operation:

kevin$ heroku clone mopacmedia

Initialized empty Git repository
Enter passphrase for key:
remote: Generating pack...