Hello all.. I am somewhat new to RoR and I have a newbie question
related to making pagination work in Heroku.

I have installed the will_paginate gem in my application (via
selecting it and clicking install).. and I am getting the

undefined method `paginate'

error. It seems like even though the gem says installed, it is not
working. I tried adding it as a requirement in the environment and I
received an error when mongrel loaded, and my app didnt load when I
previewed.

What do I need to do in order to get rid of the undefined method
`paginate' error?

Thanks,

Loving heroku by the way

Aaron