Following is the schema of the tables. ActiveRecord automatically
automatically maps them using the "category_id" and "book_id" present
in intermediate table "book_categories".

Any idea why i am getting the error, "ArgumentError: A copy of
Category has been removed from the module
tree but is still active!"

ActiveRecord::Schema.define(:version => 5) do

  create_table "book_categories", :force => true do |t|
    t.integer "category_id"
    t.integer "book_id"
  end

  create_table "books", :force => true do |t|
    t.string "title"
    t.string "author"
    t.text   "description"
  end

  create_table "categories", :force => true do |t|
    t.string "area"
    t.string "name"
  end

 end