Ricardo has rewritten the Heroku toolbar, porting it from a Rails
monkeypatch + Mongrel gemplugin to Rack middleware.  The benefits that
you guys will see are:

- All apps are now running on Thin, which gives a bit of a speed boost
over Mongrel.

- Toolbar is way faster to load: less static assets, less rendering time.

- No more heroku_marker problems.  (We removed the rarely-used Inspect
button; it may return in an updated form in the future.)

- No prototype.js or other javascript library to load, so no conflicts
with JQuery or Dojo.

I'm most excited about the first two points.  Combined with a bunch of
other optimizations we've done recently (esp. in regards to static
assets), Heroku apps should be serving substantially faster now than
they were a few months ago.

Three cheers for Ricardo! :)