I just started using heroku last week and I love it.

when I left for the holiday weekend my app was working.  When I came
back to access it tonight, I get Internal Server Error on both Edit
and View.

the app is fantasysportsmob.heroku.com

All that I have implemented is a Restful Authentication system using
salt, and a secure password reset system.

I am not sure if either one is having a problem with the heroku
architecture, but I cannot access the edit area to change anything and
I did all the coding via the online service so I do not have a fresh
local copy to edit and upload.

Please let me know if something I am doing with this is incompatible.