Yes, I just logged onto my Heroku app about 5 minutes ago (17:37 GMT)
and got a 504 Gateway Time-out message.  As can be seen from my posts
above, I was also victim of the 502 error.  So current status is that
both apps (jamesds, jamesds1) cannot be edited, and nether can they be
viewed (unlike the 502 error where they could be viewed but not
edited).  It's unfortunate, because it was working great last night
after you posted, Adam!