Hi Conrad,

Heroku doesn't give you access to any custom generators provided by
gems and/or plugins from the web based interface. We only cover
what's accessible through script/generate, not any arbitrary
generator program installed in script or elsewhere. Does that make
sense?

The way most people deal with this is to run such custom/third party
generators locally and push the changes up to Heroku via the git API.

Best,

/Morten