Hey all,

Rubyconf is upon us, and most of engineering team will be present in
Orlando this week.

If you're attending, or maybe just nearby, this would be a great
opportunity to say hi and/or ask those burning questions you've got
about Heroku. Whether you're wondering if Heroku will be a good fit
for your needs, or have questions about a currently hosted app, we're
happy to make time for you. Just email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we'll
find a time/place to talk.

Last but not least, don't forget to catch Adam and Blake presenting on
"Lighweight Web Services with Sinatra and Restclient" on Friday at
1:15pm.

See you there!

/Morten