Hi Chris,

try adding the gem locally like "gem install json-1.1.1-mswin32.gem --
local"
then importing your app as a tarball

(not sure how you can do that with a plug-in) or you have can try
adding
it manually by adding into the plugin folder. you might need to rename
the
plugin into a .zip or .rar so you can extract the files.

rgds,

Paul.