Both of these apps have been restored. I am working on getting the
editor working for these now.

Out of the tens of thousands of apps on the cloud, some occasionally
break that the cloud does not sense or realize. Breaks can occur in
many ways, some of which require our staff to investigate. We are
tracking these issues and working on correcting them as fast we can,
which itself is a pretty significant task.

Hang in there everyone, as with just about everything else, we get
better with age!

- Ivan