Hi Osaris,

Full-text indexing features are not currently available on Heroku. The
reason is that almost all products - as you point out - require long-
running background processes, which are complicated to support in a
fully dynamic cloud computing environment. We realize many users want
this important feature, and we're looking into how we can provide it
in the future.

Best,

/Morten