Hey, Morten,

Nah, I'm not sure "less-than-snappy" describes what has been going on
the past 5 days. 'Downright broke' would be more is keeping with what
I saw.

My main issue remains 14 14:00 eastern -- acts_as_authenticated worked
fine before the swap, and hasn't since. I haven't changed anything in
the code.

However, I have been checking regularly, and 500 errors on the edit
pages and 502 errors on the app pages were showing up pretty regularly
all weekend.

Not complaining--just wanted you to know the horse isn't ready for the
race quite yet.

Thanks for all you guys do!

ed