Sorry I've been away for the last week.

Thanks for your help and ideas on this Candace. I'm only using erb
files. The problems seem to be more than this - I've just had a go at
editing and can't even access any of my view or controller code. The
model code has the same behaviour as before - it says syntax error and
no changes that I make are saved.

Please, please could somebody help out with this?

cheers,

DAZ