Hello,

I submitted a support request 4 days ago, and I still have no answer.
What is the expected support response time?

My app isn't working correctly because of the bug I reported (issue
#212) and I still have no clue if there is a solution.
I would understand that the support has a lot of work, but I'd really
like to know what kind of support service I can expect.
My app is not ready for production yet, but support response time is
definitely a decisive argument (particularly on a fully managed
hosting) to decide if it will go live on Heroku or not.

What is your experience with the support?

Best regards,
Thomas.