Hi,

One problem i found with pre-commit hooks is the fact that the actual code
is not stored in the git repository.
So when you clone your repo, the pre-commit code is not copied with it.
Anyone else have this problem?
I work on multiple computers and i find this really annoying.

Regards,
Mooktakim Ahmed