Well,... the name clearly does point to proxy.heroku.com, as you can
verify by typing whendidji.com into your web browser.

I am using a freeware windows version of HOST. Maybe that's why both
addresses return ip addresses? (Note that www.whendidji.com also
returns an IP, but it properly works with Heroku).

Anyway, as I said, yahoo is clearly forwarding the address OK. How do
I get Heroku to point it to my app?

Thanks!!!

Ed