Hi,

The correct approach would be to create a simple API for another
Heroku app to request the database credentials, as it may indeed
change over time.

Instead of reading database.yml, get the database creds from ENV
['DATABASE_URL']. As we do re-scramble the credentials from time to
time, it'd be wise to incorporate a way for an app to re-request
credentials in case they stop working.

/Morten