On Feb 16, 10:02 pm, Oren Teich <o...@heroku.com> wrote:
> Sorry if it wasn't clear, my understanding is that rails 2.X will always
> require that you have BOTH them gemfile and the config.gem syntax.

Hmm - I'm not clear on how this is all going to play out, but I had to
use this gist mentioned in the github issues to get things working:

http://github.com/carlhuda/bundler/issues/#issue/87

You can read through the thread for details, but basically following
this gist:

http://gist.github.com/302406

...seems to have worked for me to get bundler 0.9x working with rails
2.3x.

I suppose once everything is cleared up, it may be a good idea to
update the Heroku docs with different instructions, if necessary.

I'm sorry this has been such a trial - that's the joy of living on the
edge, I guess ;)

- Trevor