Hi Orlin,

Heroku could definitely use a rollback feature - I hope it's on their list ;)

When I started using Heroku I asked about it on this list, and people advised
me to tag my releases and then push the previous tag if I needed to rollback. I
implemented that and write a blog about it a few months ago:
http://casperfabricius.com/site/2009/09/20/manage-and-rollback-heroku-deployments-capistrano-style/

Obviously this means that I don't deploy with "git push heroku" but rather with
"rake deploy". Since then, I have improved my Heroku deployment script a bit.
The current version is here:
http://gist.github.com/307479

Hope this helps.

Cheers,