Well I can't uninstall new relic from the cli because I am not the app
owner, so I tried to log in as him and remove it via the web site and
noticed a bug there:

Click "Use or configure this addon"
Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click "Remove Add-on"
Confirm the js dialog
a 404 error page loads ("sorry, champ...") and new relic is still
installed to my app.

I'll figure out how to become app owner and remove it from the CLI.