This has been asked a couple of times [1, 2] before, but do you have a
time frame for expanding the Heroku offering to Amazon's European data
center (eu-west-1 in Ireland)?

Needless to say, those of us building Rails applications primarily
targeting the 500 million people living here in the EU are awaiting
this development with bated breath ;-)

I'm currently involved in building yet another Amazon ELB-based
cluster from the ground up, and I can't help thinking how much I'd
prefer to build it on the Heroku platform instead.

Best regards from sunny Spain,
Arto

--
Arto Bendiken | http://www.makalumedia.com/