Hi Chris,

Thanks for reply. I am using most of the plugins as gem. Isn't this a
preferred way ?

have you removed the specs dir permanently, or just for the deployment ?
Also, removing spec dirs just to upload your app to heroku is a bit risky,
what about the rake tasks, in my case there are few rake tasks in lib/tasks
folder which refer to test env plugins like rspec and cucumber. Because of
those my app is failing on heroku.

Regards,
Amiruddin Nagri,
Bangalore, 560008, KA