Howdy,

I was messing with a Rails 3 app on REE & Heroku. Things started out
well but as I added dependencies to my Gemfile, I started getting seg
faults:

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/5193-segmentation-fault-on-rake-dbcreate-multiple-rubies-multiple-dbs

The fix in development was to use bundler --pre.

But now, when I try to deploy to Heroku, I get:

    Your Gemfile.lock was generated by Bundler 0.10.
    You must delete it if you wish to use Bundler 0.9.
    FAILED: Have you updated to use a 0.9 Gemfile?
    http://docs.heroku.com/gems#gem-bundler

It looks like Yehuda is releasing a Bundler 1.0.0 release candidate
tomorrow:

http://twitter.com/wycats/status/19558387994

Will Heroku be upgrading to that version of Bundler? I'm not sure how
to test our Rails 3 on Heroku otherwise.

Thanks!
Dan