If you aren't using bundler then it probably won't make a difference. I was
just wondering why the sequel binary was not being found and the only reason I
could think of was that it was installed with bundler rather than the normal
gem process?

Bundle exec simply loads your bundled environment before running the command
you pass after the exec but if you are not using bundler this probably won't
help.

I just had a look and was able to access other binaries such as haml -v without
having to use bundler from my console so it really looks like you need to
discover why the sequel binary isn't found once the gem is installed.

Steve

--
http://cloudmailin.com
@cloudmailin