Hello,

I added the memcache 5MB free addon to my application.
I'm trying to make it work using the northscale gem as specified in
the documentation. I can't make it to work.

I can't get past this error  /production.rb:33: uninitialized constant
Memcached (NameError)

Here is my Gemfile:

gem 'memcache-client'
gem 'memcached-northscale'

my environment.rb:

# Load memcached
config.gem 'memcached-northscale', :lib => 'memcached'
require 'memcached'

my production.rb:
config.cache_store = :mem_cache_store, Memcached::Rails.new

Despite your documentation saying to remove memcache-client from the
Gemfile, (I tried..) some guys seem to say we need it (ex:
http://github.com/heroku-examples/r3b4-memcache-heroku/commit/f10e62d3d71dea664c090a2e28fe7619d3b6a62d)

Well, I'm not sure what I should do. Here is an EVENT_ID i'm getting
(sometime) on my app when trying to reach it (error 503), maybe it's
related ?
Event ID: 000005040001c8a60003714f

Thanks for helping me out !