Hello

I'm new to Heroku, so I'm not sure if this is a problem, or normal behavior.

I'm seeing a inconsistent memcache reads. Reading a key will sometimes
alternate between nil and the value placed in memcache. Other times the
value just seems to vanish, though that could be a sign that memcache is
full, though I can't find a way to tell if it's full.

What do es everyone think might be happening?