I have an app that must operate under multiple top-level domains.  Is
there any way to do this?  When I try to add another "Custom Domain"
it says only one "base domain" ber app.

I'm now paying $7/month for the convenience of using Verigo's
integrated DNS and can't even manage multiple domains?

I've got a ticket into Heroku on this.  This is the first time I've
been really annoyed Heroku has no phone number.  My $7/mo Bluehost
account has excellent phone support - so when I really need to contact
someone I can.  For $200/mo at Heroku, I have no way to reach someone
for a quick resolution.